It’s all in the details.
GROUP TICKET MANIFEST
- Before you distribute your group tickets to the individual group members, use our group ticket manifest to keep a detailed list of who has been assigned to each seat in your order. If someone loses their ticket, this is the only way we can reprint it for them.
- If you paid in full, but haven’t received your group tickets, call our group sales team as soon as possible. (407.455.5550)
- We'll help with a reprint/reship, or leave tickets for the group leader to pick up at will call on the day of your show.
- If you are informed that a member of your group has lost/misplaced their ticket, please notify us and we can issue a reprint, and leave them under that guest’s name for pick-up the day of the show. They must present a photo ID to collect the reprinted tickets.
- Once a reprint is issued, the originals become void.
WILL CALL TICKETS
- Let us know if you prefer to pick up tickets at will call on the day of your show.
- If you'd like to have individual tickets available for pickup, we’ll need a group ticket manifest from your group leader.
- Everyone must show photo ID to collect will call tickets.
- Will call is just to the right of the arts center entrance (445 South Magnolia Avenue).
TICKETS FOR CHILDREN
- Unless otherwise noted, children under the age of two are not permitted inside the theaters.
- All guests entering the theater—including infants and children, if allowed—require a ticket.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding which shows are appropriate for their children.
- Directly in front of the Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue, which is accessible from East Anderson Street.
- Available two hours before select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- For bus drop-off and pickup, group leaders must make a reservation with our group sales team for a permit.
- Permits will be emailed to group leader with detailed instructions for the driver.
- Della Phillips Grand Lobby doors generally open 1 hour before shows in Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater.
- Theater doors typically open 30 minutes before shows.
- The Bill & Mary Darden Box Office opens 2 hours before shows.
- You can park in a nearby garage—or use our valet service until it reaches capacity.
- You can prepurchase either option up to 24 hours before your show—just go to your show’s page on our site.
- Our valet team will wear masks and use hand sanitizer before and after entering vehicles.
- Follow signage as you’re entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before showtime. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges for latecomers.
- Re-entry policies are different for each event, so check beforehand—and keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Latecomers or guests who leave during a show will only be allowed into the theater at an appropriate time—like a break between songs or acts.
- Guests can watch their show from monitors in Della Phillips Grand Lobby until late seating or re-entry is permitted.
- The bars on tiers 1 through 4 offer a variety of snacks and drinks—which you can now take to your seat.
- Bar service is available 1.5 hours before shows in Walt Disney Theater, and an hour before shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater. Bars also stay open an hour after curtain.
- At any bar, you can pre-purchase food or drinks for intermission.
- We encourage cashless transactions using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or Apple, Google or Samsung Pay. We also accept traveler’s checks.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize the building—including using industry-standard electrostatic sprayers to sanitize theater spaces.
- We frequently clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- We invested in a specialized air handling unit upgrade that uses UV-sanitized filters to provide greater fresh air exchange.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don’t feel well, please stay home.
- With our new, contactless security system, you can leave everything in your purse and/or pockets.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes are prohibited inside the arts center.
- Designated smoking areas are identified outside.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.