Choose your adventure.
With a Dr. Phillips Center gift certificate, everyone can customize their arts center experience. Put it toward shows from Broadway to comedy to concerts. Pick a performing arts class or summer camp at our AdventHealth School of the Arts. Or even become an annual luminary donor to enjoy front-of-the-line access to tickets.
It’s pretty much the perfect present for anyone. And if you’re lucky, maybe you can tag along, too.
BUYING A GIFT CERTIFICATE
- It’s quick and easy to buy online. You can also call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office at 407.358.6603 or swing by in person.
- If you buy online, we’ll email you a print-at-home certificate. If you visit the box office, we'll print a gift certificate for you. With either method, we’re unable to mail gift certificates.
- All sales are final.
REDEEMING A GIFT CERTIFICATE
- To redeem online, enter your gift certificate number during check-out. (Take a look at the screenshot below.)
- To redeem at the box office, call 407.358.6603 or visit in person.
- Gift certificates can be used for Dr. Phillips Center ticketed events, classes, summer programs, becoming a luminary donor, donations or even parking. We're unable to apply them toward merchandise, food, drinks or additional gift certificates.
- We’re unable to refund or replace gift certificates if lost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are final—no refunds or exchanges. Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets for events at Dr. Phillips Center, parking vouchers, donations, luminary donorship, classes and summer programs. Certificates cannot be used to purchase food, beverages, merchandise or additional gift certificates. Certificates may be redeemed online, by phone or in person with valid number. Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value. Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase. Additional restrictions may apply. This ticket or certificate is a revocable license, subject to all terms, conditions and policies established by Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (“Dr. Phillips Center”). Such license may be revoked without refund for noncompliance with terms. Any conduct deemed by Dr. Phillips Center in its sole and absolute discretion to be disorderly or disruptive shall automatically terminate Holder’s license hereunder. Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statutes, this ticket or certificate may not be offered or resold for more than $1 over the original admission price of the ticket or certificate and does not authorize any individual or entity to sell or purchase tickets or certificates at any price on property where an event is being held without Dr. Phillips Center’s prior express written consent. Tickets or certificates obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
445 South Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday: 12–4 p.m.
Also open 2 hours before showtime.
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12–4 p.m.
Closed on holidays, including Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve